Monday, November 21, 2005

a good person i met...

today was another new experience for me... i woke up early morning so that i could have a wonderful drive on my victor from home to insti...

it all started brilliantly.. a perfect day in winter... fundoo temperature.. and my dil was going hmmmmmmm.....

but then, just after i had entered aarey colony, my bike ran out of fuel.. what a pity! saara mazaa khatam ho gaya and i thought now i would have to push through to the next petrol pump almost 5 km away:(( so depressed i was....

but then i had an idea... i parked my bike and started signalling for help.. the first 5 minutes were pathetic and i was wondering how it must feel for a beggar being ignored by the passers-by.. but then one person took pity on me and lent me some fuel to reach the petrol pump.. and when i thanked him, guess what he said... koi baat nahi yaar, mere saath bhi ek baar aisa hua tha.. tum bhi kisi jarooratmand ko petrol de dena!!

so that was one hero in my life today... and now i am the one who am supposed to lend petrol! so in case u run out of fuel, just pray that i pass by!!!

No comments: